Yours truly is taking the August calliarts, the script is Neuland.
Here is the materials list so you are all organised for the afternoon.
Materials list -
- Usual calligraphy kit (A3 or A4 bond layout pad, ink, pens or chisel edge marker 5mm, ruler, eraser,) - if you want to copy my letters from the exemplar you will need to include a pen with a 5mm nib (Brause 5mm, William Mitchell size 0 or Speedball C size 0)
- Tracing paper, at least 2 sheets of A4
- HB and 2B pencils
- Coloured Pencils, Water Colour Pencils and Metallic Coloured Pencils (if you have them and want to work on black paper - the metallic coloured pencils are very striking)
- Some good paper any colour, any size (you may finish up with a completed master piece) include some black if you have some (miTentes is fine)
- A small cutting knife, just in case you become inspired
- Water jar and brushes if you are using Water Colour Pencils